This cosy, soft baby alpaca wool sweater provides your baby with wearing comfort and the utmost care for its skin. The oversize cut gives freedom and does not restrict movement. The thistle pattern was designed on the basis of a hand-drawn engraving. The original weave emphasizes its uniqueness.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- composition: 56% Baby Alpaca, 10% Fine Merino Wool, 34% Polyamide
- unisex cut, perfect for both girls and boys
- baby alpaca wool has thermo-insulating properties, warms up much better than sheep wool and is several times lighter
- warms in winter and cools in summer - a year-round product
- resistant to damage
- non-allergic and non-irritating, ideal for sensitive and allergy prone skin
- does not retain unpleasant smells
- made in Poland
Baby Alpaca wool is known in the world of clothing as an elegant and highly valued fibre due to the special properties and characteristics that distinguish it from other textile fibres available in nature. Alpaca fleece is harvested without harming the alpacas. Thanks to its low lanolin (animal wax) content, it is resistant to dirt and does not attract dust mites. No chemicals are used in its production and maintenance.
Baby alpaca is a fibre made especially for babies and children with sensitive skin.
Merino wool consists of soft fibres. This gives the fabrics an excellent smoothness and provides thermal properties that can be adapted to any climate and keep you warm on cold days.
A small amount of polyamide gives the wool elasticity and makes the fabric more comfortable to wear.
- wash at 30°C, preferably by hand
- do not use automatic dryer
- do not use detergents
- iron at low temperature - up to 110°C maximum