Earth Paints are completely natural, eco-friendly and non-toxic and as they are highly versatile, you choose how thick you want the paint to be.
All you need to do is add water.
This colour has a beige tone and reminds us of clean, 'Soft Sand' beaches.
As a guide, we suggest mixing 1 teaspoon of powder to 1 teaspoon of water. For a thicker paint, add less water and add more water to create a water colour effect.
Playspirations Earth Paints come in a glass jar and when you are running low, we recommend Refills which come in sealable kraft bags.
Please note: The shades of the paint colour become more vibrant when mixed with water.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Whilst our paint powders are completely non-toxic, they are a powder and if inhaled, may cause irritation
- As they are made from home, we cannot guarantee that our products do not contain traces of nuts
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times whilst using our products
- Earth Paints are best stored in a cool, dry place
- If too much paint is mixed up, it can be stored in a sealable container in the freezer and left to defrost at room temperature when ready to be used again
- Powders and paints should not stain however we recommend wearing an apron just in case
- When the paint has run out, please reuse or recycle the glass jar