Beautifully knitted sweater with attention to every detail. The oversize cut will make it last longer and give your child freedom of movement. The pattern was designed based on a hand-drawn engraving. The original weave emphasizes its uniqueness.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- composition: 70% superfine merino wool, 30% cashmere
- certified with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 ®
- unisex cut, perfect for both boys and girls
- non-allergenic and non-irritating, ideal for sensitive and allergy prone skin
- protection against cold and heat, the woollen fibres are excellent at retaining heat and air that the human body produces - a year-round product
- eight times warmer than ordinary sheep wool
- extraordinary lightness and softness, cashmere down is fine and six times thinner than human hair
- resilience and elasticity, thanks to these features the material fits beautifully and at the same time is not easily deformed or creased
- hydrophobic properties, the material repels water, which prevents the fabric from getting wet, after washing it dries much faster than other fabrics
- resistance to dirt and odour absorption, possible due to self-regulating cleaning functions
- high durability, with proper care this material is almost indestructible
- made in Poland
Merino sheep feed only on nature's natural resources such as grass, water, fresh air and sunshine. Their wool is ecological and grows back regularly. It is also 100% biodegradable and requires no chemicals in the wash.
Cashmere goats are not shorn. Breeders wait until they shed their excess hair in the spring. Then the hair is collected by hand and the hard hairs are separated from the finest ones. It takes several goats to produce enough hair to make one sweater.
Our cashmere yarn is produced exclusively in Italy in factories owned by the manufacturers themselves, in an eco-friendly environment, respecting the people involved in the entire production cycle and in compliance with a transparent production chain. The yarn manufacturer uses only the best fibres from the highlands of Mongolia.
- remove any pillings, immerse the garment turned inside out in water at room temperature
- rinse with cold water, do not wring or spin
- dry in shaded area, away from heat sources
- do not use detergents
- iron at low temperature - up to 110°C maximum