Earth Paints are completely natural, eco-friendly and non-toxic and as they are highly versatile, you choose how thick you want the paint to be.
All you need to do is add water.
This colour once mixed turns to a rich yellow, and in support of saving the worlds most important pollinator, we welcome the name 'Save the Bees.'
As a guide, we suggest mixing 1 teaspoon of powder to 1 teaspoon of water. For a thicker paint, add less water and add more water to create a water colour effect.
Playspirations Earth Paints come in a glass jar and when you are running low, we recommend Refills which come in sealable kraft bags.
Please note: The shades of the paint colour become more vibrant when mixed with water.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- Whilst our paint powders are completely non-toxic, they are a powder and if inhaled, may cause irritation
- As they are made from home, we cannot guarantee that our products do not contain traces of nuts
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times whilst using our products
- Earth Paints are best stored in a cool, dry place
- If too much paint is mixed up, it can be stored in a sealable container in the freezer and left to defrost at room temperature when ready to be used again
- Powders and paints should not stain however we recommend wearing an apron just in case
- When the paint has run out, please reuse or recycle the glass jar